Lean Six Sigma is a process improvement approach that uses a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing operational waste and reducing process variation. It combines Lean Management and Six Sigma to increase the velocity of value creation in business processes.
Lean Six Sigma uses a 5-step method to solve problems called DMAIC, which stands for Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control. Each phase has specific tools and techniques to help achieve the desired outcomes.
ome of the benefits of Lean Six Sigma are:
– Increase in profit by reducing costs and improving quality
– Standardized and simplified processes by eliminating waste and unnecessary steps
– Decrease in error by identifying and removing the causes of defects and variation
– Employee performance and development by involving them in the improvement process
– Value to customer by delivering products and services that meet their needs and expectations
If you want to learn more about Lean Six Sigma, you can check out some of the web sources I found for you:
– [Lean Six Sigma: Definition, Principles, and Benefits](^2^)
– [Lean Six Sigma: Step by Step (DMAIC Infographic)](^3^)
– [Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement – GoLeanSixSigma.com (GLSS)](^4^)